Smart fun with the clicker
A book for anybody who wants to nurture their cat's talents and relieve their tame tiger's boredom
The trick with the click!
Cats are clever animals and are often hopelessly under-stimulated in the daily grind of indoor life. This book shows cat owners how to nurture their cat both in body and mind and how to teach them a variety of different tricks and exercises using clicker training in a cat-friendly way. Great fun for owner and cat!
Christine Hauschild is an animal psychologist and lives in Hamburg with her two cats. With her "Mobile Cat School, Happy Feline", she helps cat owners solve questions regarding cat-friendly environments and entertainment, as well as problematic behaviour. In addition to clicker training for novices and advanced trainers she offers a number of seminars regarding everything about cats.
- Planning and preparation
- The way to the finished trick: shaping, enticement, capturing
- The first tricks: touching the target stick with the nose, finger target, go to blanket
- Easy to learn: sit pretty, jumping over an obstacle, rolling, grooming
- Ideas for tricks: nose kissing, High Five, pet carrier, weaving in and out of your legs, jumping through a hoop, (furniture) obstacle course and much more
- Possible difficulties and solutions
- Trick training with several cats
Versandkostenfreie Lieferung! (eBook-Download)
Als Sofort-Download verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: SW336322
- Artikelnummer SW336322
- Wasserzeichen ja
- Verlag Cadmos Publishing
- Seitenzahl 96
- Veröffentlichung 01.06.2011
- ISBN 9780857886163