This book details:
1. Development and validation of a HPTLC-densitometric method for concurrent estimation of metformin hydrochloride, pioglitazone hydrochloride and gliclazide in combined dosage form.
2. Development and validation of a HPTLC method for simultaneous estimation of moxifloxacin hydrochloride and dexamethasone sodium phosphate in combined pharmaceutical dosage form.
3. Development and validation of a RP-HPLC method for simultaneous estimation of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride and dexamethasone in combined dosage form, which is a better alternative to existing ones.
The developed analytical methods are simple, selective, accurate, robust, and precise with shorter analysis time for the analysis of drug/s in combined pharmaceutical dosage forms. All the developed HPTLC and HPLC methods have been validated as per ICH Q2 (R1) guideline. Developed analytical methods could boost analytical researchers to work more efficiently in the field of analytical method development and validation of Pharmaceutical dosage forms.
Versandkostenfreie Lieferung! (eBook-Download)
Als Sofort-Download verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: SW9783954898077
- Artikelnummer SW9783954898077
Satish Y. Gabhe
- Verlag Anchor Academic Publishing
- Seitenzahl 108
- Veröffentlichung 01.08.2015
- ISBN 9783954898077